Recruitment category: social recruitment
Nature of work: full time
Location: Langfang City, Hebei Province, Zhoushan City, Zhejiang Province
Job responsibilities: (Location: Langfang, Hebei / Zhoushan, Zhejiang)
1. Conduct daily communication with international natural gas suppliers to understand the supplier's production line;
2. Assist in the formulation and implementation of annual natural gas supply plan and natural gas downstream sales plan;
3. Coordinate the shipping schedule change requirements of various international suppliers, and confirm the 90 day goods delivery plan and 90 day receiving plan;
4. Calculate and confirm the monthly JCC and corresponding goods price with international suppliers according to the price terms of natural gas contract;
5. Follow up the third-party inspection of ship delivery and complete the customs declaration procedures;
6. Conduct statistics and analysis of natural gas delivery data, and complete monthly and annual reports of natural gas delivery as required;
1. Education requirements: Bachelor degree or above;
2. Foreign language requirements: CET-6 or above, fluent in English;
3. Working experience in oil and gas, experience in contract execution, plan management, import and export declaration and other trade aspects is preferred;
4. The work is rigorous and meticulous, with strong organization and planning ability, execution and coordination and communication ability, and can respond to emergencies in a timely and appropriate manner.
Introduction to ENN group:
ENN group started its business in 1989. Adhering to the mission vision of "creating a modern energy system, improving people's quality of life and becoming a respected innovative intelligent enterprise", ENN group has formed a clean energy industry chain running through downstream distribution, midstream trade storage and transportation and upstream production, as well as a life and health product chain covering health, culture, tourism, real estate and other fields. Facing the intelligent era, ENN is building "Pan energy network" and "Laikang network" platforms to build a clean energy ecosystem and a life and health ecosystem. ENN group's business covers more than 200 cities in 27 provinces (cities and autonomous regions) of China and Southeast Asia, South Asia, Africa, Oceania and other regions. It has more than 40000 global business partners. It has four listed companies: ENN energy (02688. HK), ENN shares (600803. SH), Xinzhi cognition (603869. SH) and Tibet tourism (600749. SH).