1. In the process of game release, it is responsible for resource coordination, project management, analysis of demand characteristics and characteristics, formulation of matching localization schemes, and control the localization quality and cycle of the project according to the needs of multi language release;
2. Undertake localization requirements for game distribution, including but not limited to text translation, proofreading, in-game LQA, game dubbing, art / function / activity / material localization packaging requirements;
3. According to the needs of the distribution, establish an association with the head localization suppliers in the target distribution area for business communication and cooperation;
4. According to the R & D and distribution needs, package the game worldview and plot when necessary, and optimize the products for the target distribution market;
5. Be responsible for supporting the multilingual needs of the R & D side and the distribution side when necessary, including but not limited to game research, player in-depth visits, and advertising writing and delivery material optimization.
1. Bachelor degree or above, proficient in Chinese and English, and can be used as working language;
2. Have a high enthusiasm for the game, optimistic, logical and clear, and have strong communication skills and cross departmental cooperation ability;
3. Experience in game localization or game localization project management, familiar with cat working software is preferred;
4. Those who have rich resources of overseas localization suppliers, and those who have overseas study experience are preferred.